We've had a lot going on and my "to do" list is just getting longer and longer! I haven't had much time to spend at my computer so that's why it's been so long since my last post. I know I still have the December card contest to post which I hope to do very soon... I started but was interrupted so just need to find time to finish. Soon, I promise!
In the meantime, I just thought I would pop in and post a card that I made for a workshop last month. It's using the Dasher stamp which many of you have ordered... It's a quick and easy card, especially when you use the Designer Series paper (this is from the Holiday Mini). The ink colour used on this card is Soft Suede.
Okay, must run! I hope your holiday preparations are going well... Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
beautiful card! love the colors you chose!
Post a Comment