Can you believe that 2010 is here already?! And can you believe how long I've gone without a post here?!!! So sorry - life has been hectic. We've had lots going on and my free time has been very limited... I'll tell you a little more about that in a future post!
For now, I wanted to drop in to say Happy New Year, let you know that I am still here and thinking about all of my stamping friends, and also mention that there's lots going on with Stampin' Up! right now... I'll post more details soon - hopefully tonight although I'm babysitting three little kids, including a 5 month old baby, so it might have to wait until tomorrow night. But you can get all the latest news on my demonstrator website - www.bevennis.stampinup.net. The most exciting news is that SALE-A-BRATION is now here and there are lots of exciting items to choose for free with every $65 in merchandise ordered until March 31st!
I must run now... but I'll be back soon!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment