Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm back!

Hello faithful stamping friends!

After a year's absence, I am working to get back to stamping!!!  I am hoping to hold my first stamping class, a Stamp-A-Stack, at the end of February or early in March...  I just need to get my craft room organized and then I'll set the date and let you know!  I hope you'll be able to come and stamp again!

So much happened in 2010 that kept me too busy to be able to stamp, but things are settling down now and I'm anxious to get back to stamping.


Let me mention that Sale-A-Bration is currently on.  This means FREE products until March 31st!  For every $60 you order (merchandise total before shipping and taxes), you can select one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice!  There are lots of great products to choose from - stamp sets (of course!), a paper and accents pack, a ribbon and button pack, a digital images CD, a cute Decor Elements chalkboard, or you can even select any stamp set valued at $17.95 or less from the Idea Book & Catalogue!  You can see the Sale-A-Bration brochure online here.

Also, be sure to check out the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  There are lots of great new products available in this mini catalogue!

If you would like to order anything, please let me know...  I will place orders weekly.  And, if you pick up any order placed by February 7th, you will enjoy free shipping!  Orders placed between February 7th and 28th, and picked up, will be half price shipping!  I'm still happy to deliver orders also - regular shipping charges will apply.  You can also place an order through my website and have it delivered right to your door.

Before I sign off, I'll just share our big news for those who don't already know...  In September, my husband and I became parents to a beautiful little girl.  Jenna is now 26 months and is a ton of fun!  Here are a few photos of our daughter.

This photo was taken on September 14th, her second day with us, while we were still in China.  We loved her spiky hair!


Enjoying a fall day...  We love that she's holding some red maple leaves in her hands!


One of my favourite photos of Jenna...


And, on one of many walks along the creek behind our house - our little girl loves being outside and loves going for walks.

No comments: