Well, things are well underway for the Stamp-A-Stack... but there was a small set back tonight when Jenna dropped by the craft room to "help". I left her alone with her Dad for just long enough for me to cut a piece of card stock and when I returned, I found her taking my card apart! Her Dad claims that I said she was fine to touch anything... Oh well, she tried re-assembling it with her own creative flair and it was very cute! So, I sent her Dad for the camera and I enjoyed her creating!
This card still needs some work... but we do have 10 cards already created for the Stamp-A-Stack!
I can't resist sharing one more cute photo of our little girl from today... creating again - this time a snowman!
I'll try to snap a couple of photos of the cards that have been created in the next couple of days so I can actually share something stamped here!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment