Sunday, August 12, 2007

Flower power!

Hello stampin' friends! I've been missing in action for a while... sorry that I went so long between posts!! I've just been really busy with lots of things. I thought I would share a few different flowery cards tonight... One of the reasons that I was a bit busy was that last weekend we did some work in our yard and around the outside of our house. I planted a little flower bed and now we have plans to extend it all the way down the fence in our front yard. Not sure when we'll get that project done, but we're excited about it!

Okay, onto the cards... this first one is a swap card that I received from my good friend, Suzanne. It uses the Double Line Doodles stamp set.

The next three are cards that my Mom stamped. This first one uses the Year After Year and Hugs & Wishes stamp sets. She added in some of the Prints Designer Series Paper in So Saffron to create a quick and easy background strip.


This card has been around for a while, but it's such a nice one, I thought I'd post it here. It uses the Looks Like Spring set - I don't use this set nearly enough so I'm going to try to remember to dig it out for the next Stamp-A-Stack. Mom loves buttons so this card is a favourite of hers! The middle flower is cut out to add some dimension to the card and it's centre is made using the Spring Bouquet Flower Punch.


This card is stamped with the Blossoms Abound stamp set. This is a fairly easy card... the brads and ribbon add some interesting details.

Well, I hope you have a great week... I will do my best not to take as long between posts this time! I'll be back blogging soon!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev, nice to see you back. Hope you are enjoying your summer and managing to take some time for yourself. You do so much for others, you need to do some things for you too.