
I was flipping through my card samples tonight looking for something to post and I pulled out these two cards... one that I made several months ago and one that I just designed for a class that I had a couple of weeks ago. I scanned them and was editing them when I realized that they were very similar in layout... Isn't that interesting?
The first card was stamped using Bud Basics - a set that was in a mini catalogue and has now made it into our main catalogue... The greeting comes from the It's Your Birthday stamp set. This is a very quick card and could easily be changed with different colours - this one is made in Bashful Blue with Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow.
This card uses the Simply Said stamp set which I've always been fold of - I really like the unique look of this flower stamp and I love the greetings. I used Cameo Coral, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery for this one...
I'm very much looking forward to the long weekend... we have lots planned for our weekend and I'm sure we'll end up finding that it wasn't quite long enough in the end! We're looking forward to Symphony Splash on Sunday night... Whatever your plans are for the long weekend, I hope you have fun!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments:
Post a Comment