This is one of the most popular stamp sets... I know many of you have added it to your own collection. It's great for so many occasions. This is a simple card, but is very nice and would be great for a man's birthday. For the tree, I inked it in Mellow Moss ink and then coloured the trunk on with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker and used an Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker to touch on some darker leaves. The main card is Kraft card stock with Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss.
I haven't actually stamped in a little while now, but I'm going to be getting busy helping a friend make wedding invitations. We've settled on the layout so now it's time to start mass production.
Hope things are going well for your summer so far!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
i just love this card and this stamp set...... clb
Post a Comment