Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack... space still available!!

I've been busy stamping for the last couple of days, getting cards ready for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack. Fortunately, I also had some help from my stamping assistant, also known as Mom! We now have all 12 cards ready to go... It's always exciting once the cards are all ready - we always look forward to seeing which ones are popular with the stampers!

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at a few of them... This first one is probably my favourite - using lots of the Build-A-Bear products that were introduced in the Mini Catalogue! You probably already know that I'm a Build-A-Bear fan so it likely comes as no surprise that I'm loving these new products. This card is easier than it looks - all the pieces are cut using the Big Shot and it only takes three times through the Big Shot to get all the little parts that you need! Isn't she cute?!!

This next card is certainly inspired by the beautiful colours of autumn. It uses the stamp set called Season of Friendship. You may remember this set from one of the previous Mini Catalogues - it's now available in our current Idea Book & Catalogue. The colours on this card are Dusty Durango, More Mustartd and Chocolate Chip. It's actually quite a quick card to make.


And, the last one for tonight... this is such a fun card! It uses the new Sweet Treats Cups that are in the Mini Catalogue - the cups are holding some yummy treats that are just right for Halloween! They are so easy to use and can be filled with so many different little things...

I do still have seats available for both Friday night and Saturday morning at the Stamp-A-Stack so if you are interested in joining us, please reserve your seat by emailing me at bevennis@shaw.ca.

Well, I'm off to sleep... tomorrow is a big day as I am heading to Vancouver with a friend to see the Keith Urban concert! Can't wait!! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to this class

cb