Stamp-A-Stack dates... Friday, September 18th at 7:00 pm and Saturday, September 19th at 9:30 am. Please email (bevennis@shaw.ca) to register... Please note the new class price - minimum class fee of $15 includes up to 7 cards, $2 per card if you stamp more than 7.
Punch Your Art Out class... Thursday, October 8th at 7:00 pm. We'll be making 5 new punch art cards for $15, includes instructions. Again, please email to register.
Open House... I will not be able to hold my Open House in September, unfortunately. There just aren't enough weekends this month to do everything I would like to or need to do! So, I will have it October, date to be announced soon! It will be worth the wait... I have some great door prizes ready this year! : )
Mini Catalogue... The new Holiday Mini Catalogue is here! You likely received a copy in the mail, but if not, you will find it online here. Did you see that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Build-A-Bear? I'm beary excited! : ) I've already ordered almost all of the Build-A-Bear products so you can be sure that some will be featured in the next Stamp-A-Stack! Please note that the "My Digital Studio" package shown on pages 38-39 is not yet available but will be on October 1st.
Specials... Please check my website for details on the September promotions.
September stamping contest... It's time to get back to the stamping contests! For the month of September, I'm going to make the theme "autumn". Lots of possibilities here - anything that is inspired by the beautiful colours of autumn, or perhaps a Halloween or Thanksgiving card, leaves, trees... let your imagination flow! And, for this one, you could submit an autumn inspired card or scrapbook page! Just remember, your submissions must use only Stampin' Up! products and in emailing me your submission, you are giving me permission to post it on my blog. The prize will again be $20 in Stampin' Up! product plus a hostess stamp set. You will receive one entry in the prize draw per submission.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment