Sunday, November 01, 2009

Santa Punch Art


Here's a fun and cute little Santa punch card... I've seen variations on this card on several blogs so I'm not sure who the original creator is, but whoever it is must be a very creative person! This little guy takes some work to create - lots of little pieces to fit together.

We enjoyed another afternoon of Santa's Workshop today... one more to come on Friday evening. The upcoming class is full, but if you are still interested, please let me know and I'll try to schedule a fourth date. I'm also interested to know if anyone would be interested if I put together a second Santa's Workshop with all new Christmas cards... If you would be interested, please email to let me know!

I'll be back tomorrow night with the October card contest entries and to announce the November card contest.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

ct said...

If you are thinking of doing a 2nd Santa's Workshop, of course I'd be interested !!! Thanks Bev!

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me also clb

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Bev, i love the little Santa card!!! I have a thing for punch cards and yours are just the best!!!

Kristal