Monday, March 15, 2010

We've added six feet to our home!

I know that many of you are wondering what the heck has happened to me... All is good - just busy! We've added six feet to our home - six little feet and this addition has kept us quite occupied. Many of you know that we've been providing weekend respite care to three wonderful little children and we're excited to have just had them move in with us. They are beautiful kids - a little girl who is 6, and two boys aged 5 and 4. We've been working hard to get them settled and to try to make life work as smoothly as possible.

So, for now, I must take a break from stamping classes - my craft room is not currently functional as it has been taken over by bunkbeds and dinosaurs, cars and other assorted things that hurt a lot when you unexpectedly step on them! But I am working on getting myself organized to continue taking orders... remember that Sale-A-Bration continues until the end of March and you can take advantage of the many free rewards that are available with every $65 of regular priced mechandise ordered. You can find all the details on my website here.

I do miss you all and hope to manage to balance a bit of stamping once we all get settled into our new routine.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering what you two were up to! Congratulations on your new additions!

Anne

ct said...

I'm so happy for you Bev! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful news! Of course you are busy with no time to stamp...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bev, that's very exciting! Best of luck settling into your routine, I can only imagine how much your home has changed :-)
Kristal