Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Colour Renovation... and a small update!

Hello stampin' friends!

Well, first I have to say that life has been a whirlwind for us these last few months... I have not forgotten you. In fact, I think of you often and am really missing all of you! My free time is just very limited these days and despite my hopes that I would have posted an update sooner, things just have not worked out that way! We are all doing well - actually, really well as we settle into our new routines. But it sure is busy... and fun!

So, our big news is that we have put an offer on a house and are waiting for all the details to be settled in the coming days. The really great news is that we will have lots more room, including room for a craft room and room for stamping classes again! If all works out, we'll be moving early in the summer... I'll keep you posted!

Now, I do have some important news from Stampin' Up! to share with you. There is a Colour Renovation happening starting July 1st in the new Idea Book & Catalogue. Some old "friends" are returning to our colour palette - River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red. These past In Colors will join Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede from this year in the New Color Collections offered by Stampin' Up!

In addition to these old favourites we'll be introduced to five new colours - Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Marina Mist to complete the four new Color Collections.

There will also be five new In Colors starting on July 1st! The good news is that the In Colors will stick around for a two year cycle before retiring and will be joined by another five new ones in July 2011 when the full complement of 50 colours will be complete!

Now for the other news....only 25 of the current colours will remain for purchase beyond July 1st so between now and June 30th, have a look through your card stock, ribbons, markers and other accessories and place your order for the colours you want to have on hand beyond July 1st.

Here are the colours that are retiring:

And, here's how the new Color Collections will look on July 1st:

Although I'm not able to organize any classes right now, I'm still happy to place orders if you need anything.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: