Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy...


I decided to post this card today because it's a really happy day for me!

This card was created by Anne for our demonstrator swap. I love that Anne was able to use some Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper on this card. She has embossed the word "happy" and the circles on the background. There are two stamp sets on this card - Think Happy Thoughts and Polka Dots & Paisley. Thanks so much for the cute card, Anne!

So, why is today a happy day? Well, because today we got word that we are approved to do respite care for a little baby who is in foster care. She will be with us one weekend a month and we are just thrilled!! She's coming to spend the day with us on Sunday and I can't wait... We met her last week and she is such an adorable little girl. It will be so much fun to have a baby here every month... oh, and I went on a big baby shopping spree this weekend so that also made me very happy! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

ct said...

Congratulations Bev and what a lucky little girl she will be to have you in her life!!

ct :)