Sunday, June 01, 2008

Getting ready for Dad's Day...


It's June 1st which means that it's time to start thinking about Father's Day cards. Here's one great card for inspiration which came from Melanie in our card swap. This card is made using the Dad's Day stamp set and I have to admit that I had not really noticed this set until I saw this card. I like that it's a bit more informal - "Happy Dad's Day".

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was very fun and very busy... We went to see Cirque du Soleil on Friday night and it was fantastic!! Then I babysat our friends' four girls on Saturday... aged 6, 4 and 21-month old twins. Lots of fun but I sure don't know how their Mom manages! I felt like I had accomplished so much when I got both of the twins to nap at the same time! And, today, I shopped all day! I haven't done that in a while so it was great!

Have a great week. Happy June and happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: