
Such a simple but elegant card... I saw the idea of the cutting out the butterflies and using the paper pierce to draw a flying trail so I used that idea to design this card. It's striking in Pretty and Pink and Whisper White. Other than having a bit of cutting, this is a pretty simple card to put together. The butterflies come from the Priceless set. They are attached to the card using Dimensionals - I put one under each of their bigger wings. I also put a bit of SNAIL right down the centre at their bodies so that the would have some shape to them.
We have an exciting weekend planned... Tonight we go to see Cirque du Soleil - first time ever in Victoria. Can't wait! We've seen two of their shows before and they are just amazing. Tomorrow I get to look after our friends 4 girls... Guaranteed fun! And, on Sunday, I am going shopping... Somewhere in between, I'm going to have some stamping time as I have a long list of cards to make for family and friends. If only I could figure out how to schedule a pedicure in, I think it would nearly be a perfect weekend!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment