
I've used this layout a few times now and I really like it. It's a good way to work a smaller image into the front of a simple, but eye-catching card. This little bird makes me smile... He's so cute with the big flower in his beak! He comes from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set. I like the greeting - something a little different for a birthday card. It's in the Full of Life stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.
Speaking of the Occasions Mini Catalogue... Stampin' Up! has extended the order period for products from this mini - you can now order from it until the end of June. There are lots of great products in the Occasions Mini Catalogue - don't miss out on any of your favourites!
Hope you had a great weekend... it sure flew by! I was busy and had lots of fun at a stamping class this afternoon. Have a great week!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Thanks Bev and Terry for a wonderful afternoon.
clb
Post a Comment