Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm back...

Where have I been? Well, we were away babysitting our nieces for 4 days... phew! It was so much fun!! Hannah is 2 and Brooklyn was 7 months on Sunday. We had a blast with the girls and now I'm missing them like crazy... Oh, and I can't get the Mickey Mouse songs out of my head!

I did get a chance to stamp while I was gone, of course!! My brother-in-law asked if I would mind making a Mother's Day card with Hannah... So, she's 2 and I was feeling a little challenged with what I might do. I thought about doing the handprint thing, but then I decided just to give Hannah some card stock and letting her "colour". She did... Then I punched out the card stock with the large and small oval punches and used these pieces to create the petals of this daisy. I finished off the card and was quite pleased with the final result. I would have liked to have Hannah stamp the greeting but she was napping and I needed to get if finished. The greeting comes from a set that was retired a couple of years ago, but I thought it was great for this card.

So, I thought you might also like to see photos of the girls who kept us so busy all weekend... In four days, I took more than 200 photos - thank goodness for digital! So, it was hard to pick just a couple but these two are favourites. Hannah was playing outside and I just love the expression on her face in this photo. And Brooklyn was busy playing her piano - her eyes really are this big and blue!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: