Isn't this a fun card? It's from the last Stamp-A-Stack as well... Can you tell that I haven't managed to stamp for the last few days? No new cards to post... It's going to be a bit of dry spell actually until next week as I have all sorts of things going on this week before we head out of town to babysit our nieces for a few days.The little bird on this card is from the Fun & Fast Notes set. She's stamped on a metal edge tag and then the flower is stamped again on a piece of Whisper White card stock, coloured, cut out and mounted on the card with a Dimensional. The greeting come from the Stem Sayings set and the little dots across the top are done with a stamp from the Polka Dots & Paisley set. Colours on this card are Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Black and Whisper White.
Okay, I better get back to my paperwork that I need to take care of tonight!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Hi Bev
I just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog and really miss seeing you and your mother. I have been so busy and don't really see any light at the end for the time being, however I will be back at your table at my first opportunity.
Keep up the good work I love it.
Katherine Brusse
Post a Comment