
I had two fantastic stamping classes this weekend! Here are some of the cards that we stamped this weekend...
I'm really enjoying this stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. It's called Live Your Dream and there's something about the flowers that I just adore. I've again stamped it onto textured card stock. For this card, the flowers are Groovy Guava and since we don't have a Stampin' Write Marker in this colour, I just inked the flower carefully off the edge of the stamp pad then used the Chocolate Chip marker to colour in the centre and the Garden Green marker to colour the stems and leaves. The Designer Series Paper is from the Afternoon Tea package. And, of course some ribbon... the Stitched Grosgrain was perfect for this card!
And since I made a great boy's birthday card using the Bugs & Kisses stamp set last weekend, I wanted to make a more girlish card with this set... I'm very pleased with the outcome! This one is on a Whisper White card which sometimes gets lost in the scan, but it's a nice bright card in person. It's such a simple card... just one stamp set and one colour of ink - Purely Pomegranate. I've added Pretty in Pink and Basic Black card stock and a little bit of Black Gingham Ribbon. Well, I'm off to watch the finale of Oprah's Big Give now...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008)
No comments:
Post a Comment