
by snow! I know I'm supposed to post a couple of new cards tonight, but I don't have access to the scanner right now so they're going to have to wait until morning. I had a great stamping class this afternoon, but when I got up this morning to more snow, I was concerned that it might end up cancelled. This is what things looked like outside our front door at about 10:30 this morning! The biggest snowflakes I have ever seen were floating down... it was beautiful and shocking! I honestly sat on a chair staring out the window in disbelief for about half an hour... So, imagine my surprise when I drove into town and about five minutes into my trip there was barely any evidence of snow! We just live in a snow belt, I think.
I'll leave you with one more snow picture... this is the little wagon that my Dad built. I'm glad we didn't get the flowers to go in it this week as we had planned! It snowed for about an hour and a half after I took this picture so the snow did get a little deeper.
I will be back in the morning with a couple of new cards!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
As you can tell, it's a late night for me tonight... I went out for dinner and then came home to work on cards for my Punch Your Art Out class this week. Three done, three to go! They are pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself! So far, we have penguins, a train and a funny little bug. The class is full, but if you are interested in a repeat of this class, please let me know!
I'll leave you with one more snow picture... this is the little wagon that my Dad built. I'm glad we didn't get the flowers to go in it this week as we had planned! It snowed for about an hour and a half after I took this picture so the snow did get a little deeper.I will be back in the morning with a couple of new cards!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment