Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Creativity from Lorraine & Anne


Thanks for all the get well wishes that I received by email today! I'm feeling quite a bit better but still sniffling and coughing a bit... should be back to normal very soon! I was feeling well enough to stamp some cards for the Stamp-A-Stack tonight so that's a great sign! Speaking of the Stamp-A-Stack, Friday night is now full but there are a few seats for Saturday morning if you are interested.

Okay, onto more important topics... This first card was stamped by Lorraine for our swap last month. I'm really liking this beautiful stamp and Lorraine's card is making it really hard for me to resist ordering this set. It's from the Occasions Mini Catalogue, called Bloomin' Beautiful. Lorraine stamped the poppy onto watercolour paper and did a wonderful job of colouring it. She's used Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Real Red card stock with the new Poly Twill Ribbon.

This next card is Anne's creative work. Isn't it a fun use of punches? I like how she used the paper piercer to create the stems as well. I rarely use the Kraft card stock so I'm happy to see it on this card and am going to challenge myself to use it soon! In addition to Kraft card stock, Anne used Purely Pomegranate, More Mustard, Old Olive, Taken with Teal and Certainly Celery.

Thanks for the great cards, Anne & Lorraine!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: