Sunday, April 06, 2008

Breaking news...

The Stampin' Up! cruise 2008 has just finished... I've been feeling a little sad that I wasn't there, but am so grateful that I had the chance to be onboard last year.

One of the exciting parts of the cruise, other than the vacation itself, is getting a sneak peek at new things. And, I've just had a little sneak peek thanks to a wonderful demonstrator who I was fortunate to meet last year on the cruise, Patty Bennett. So, I thought I would share this exciting sneak peek with you - it's the new In Colour colours...

I must admit that I'm just feeling "lukewarm" about them right now, but I think that's mostly because I am already dreading saying farewell to our current lineup of In Colour colours. I just adore them all, especially Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava. But, we still have them until August and I'm sure that I will come to love the new colours, especially once I see them in person. These new colours will come available in the new catalogue, which will be coming out in August. Patty is describing the new colours as "fun and peppy" so I'm looking forward to being able to get creative with them!

Be sure to scroll down to see the cards that I posted earlier today...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: