
I was working on this card tonight and it just wasn't coming together so I took a break to watch Dancing with the Stars (love that show!). When I came back to it, I was trying to come up with something that would give the card some dimension... and the answer was in a tool that I haven't used in a very long time - my crimper! It made all the difference in the world and I finished the card off in no time. I like the layout - it's very unique.
The stamp set on this card is By Ones & By Twos. I stamped the little onesie on Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper and cut it out. Then I stamped it a second time on Whisper White card stock. I layered the cut out on top using Dimensionals. I've also used Bashful Blue and Barely Banana card stock on this card - the little duck is stamped on Barely Banana card stock, cut out and stuck to the front of the onesie.
Oh, and did you notice... still no ribbon on this card! I'm starting to worry myself... ; )
Well, I'm off to try to find my camera's instruction manual - I'm starting a photography class tomorrow night and am supposed to bring it with me... why is it that I don't have one place to store these things??!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008)
No comments:
Post a Comment