Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love this card!



I designed this card for the last Stamp-A-Stack and I absolutely love it! It was the last card that I designed and I was so pleased with the outcome... it's such a bright and cheery card. The Basic Black card stock layers just make the whole card "pop". The stamp set is Just Celebrate and I've also used the Polka Dot background stamp. The card stock colours are Pink Passion, Gable Green and Pixie Pink. The black gingham ribbon and the Green Galore eyelets add just the right finishing touches... lots of layers to this one, but well worth it!

Speaking of Stamp-A-Stack, the next one is coming up in a couple of weeks... Friday night is full but there are still seats available for Saturday, May 10th at 9:30 am. Contact me at bevennis@shaw.ca. And, the next Stamp-A-Stack will be on Friday, June 20th at 7:00 pm and Saturday, June 21st at 9:30 am. Remember, seats are limited and Friday evening will fill quickly so register soon!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: