I thought some of you would enjoy seeing the fabrics we've received so here are all of the fabrics that have come from my stamping friends so far...
from Carol Lynn
from Gail
from Suzanne & her family
from Christine
Thank you again!
While I'm blogging about our adoption, I should answer the big "when" question for those who are wondering... We're expecting to wait at least 2-3 years still. There's a big backlog of applications and we're near the end so it's going to be a long but worthwhile wait! Our login date is October 12, 2007 and currently they are matching babies with families who were logged in early January 2006. So there are lots of files that need to be matched before they get to us...
I'll be back tomorrow with some card samples. Thanks for stopping by! : )
Happy stampin'!
Bev.





No comments:
Post a Comment