Sunday, April 06, 2008

Stampin' Fun!


I had a wonderful weekend of stampin'! We had lots of fun during the two Stamp-A-Stacks... there were lots of busy stampers who managed to make 212 cards in total! Phew!! And, then today, I spent the afternoon with a few demonstrators from my downline group and we had a great time stamping together.

This first card was one that Alicia brought for us to stamp today... guess what? I'm ordering this stamp set now! I don't have any current wedding sets and after stamping this card, I really like the To Have and To Hold set! It's such a simple image but doesn't it look great on this card? Thanks for sharing this card with us today, Alicia!

These next two were probably the most popular at the Stamp-A-Stack and there are a couple of things that I wanted to share with those of you who weren't able to come this weekend. I stamped this card with the Live Your Dream stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. The flowers are stamped on Very Vanilla textured card stock which gives a wonderful linen look. I also added a Build-A-Brad - I'm really loving these little embellishments! The colours on this card are Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and More Mustard. Almost everyone stamped this card at the Stamp-A-Stack!

Don't you love the colours on this card? They are Sage Shadow and Groovy Guava with Very Vanilla... such a great combination! The card is stamped with the ever-popular Baroque Motifs stamp set and the greeting comes from Wonderful Words. I was so pleased with how well this card turned out.

I'm off to get cards ready for the Movin' & Shakin' class that's coming up on Wednesday night... still 2 seats open if you are interested in joining us!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: