
I had to grab my camera this evening to capture a couple of crazy moments... First, the weather. Okay, it's April 18th and this is Victoria. What's with the snow? I know they were predicting it all week, but I don't think anyone seriously expected it to happen. Well, here's what things looked like in my back yard at about 11:00 tonight! Bizarre... It's supposed to snow more tomorrow and maybe Sunday.
It's particularly funny to see this weather today because one year ago, Mom and I were enjoying our Stampin' Up! Panama Canal cruise.... Funny, the sand on the beach was almost as white as the snow that was falling tonight! This was a picture from the Bahamas - we were at Holland America's private island, Half Moon Cay. Oh, what a great day that was!Okay, back to reality...
Once I got over the shock of the snow, I came back to my craft room. I had to laugh at the state of my stamping table and since I already had my camera in hand, I thought I would capture it too! I'm sure this happens to every stamper... doesn't it? I was stamping cards tonight for a class tomorrow afternoon. I always seem to manage to get way more stuff onto my table than I should and that ends up in me having the smallest space to actually work in. It actually doesn't even look as bad in the picture as it really was! You can see what I need to get creative though - my Colour Coach (it's never far from reach) and a cup of tea! And you can see from my grid paper what stamps came off the shelves tonight... I'll share some of my creations with you tomorrow night when I'll have time to scan them. Oh, and only two of the five cards have ribbon... many bizarre things happening!!Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment