
Well, I think spring weather might re-appear soon... I hope! I love the sights of pretty spring flowers - daffodils and tulips are two of my favourite flowers. And, I love the bouquet of tulips in the Never-Ending Joy set so I thought this was a great time to make a new card with them! On this card, I've used Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I'm really enjoying using the Canvas background stamp on Whisper White card stock to create background papers... The greeting on this card is from the Stem Sayings set stamped in Basic Grey.
I've just finished getting things ready for tomorrow night's Punch Your Art Out class - it's going to be lots of fun! Now, I'm ready to put my feet up with a cup of tea and watch the end of the hockey game - go Flames go!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment