
The other evening at my stampin' class, Rhonda mentioned that her husband had commented that she had too many stamps... So, Rhonda, this is for you! Here's my stamp shelf in my craft room... hmmm... lots, but still not too many! : )
For those of you who wonder how I organize my stamps, I have to say that I've tried lots of different ways, but have had them on these shelves right next to my stamping table for a few years now and find this to be the best. They're organized alphabetically. I did actually reorganize them a bit for this picture because I couldn't fit them all in the way they normally are on the shelves... So, there's one more shelf below this where I keep all of my greeting stamps together and all of my Christmas stamps together. Then each of the four shelves above are alphabetical - the top one is A-C, the next is D-J, then K-P and finally Q-Z. It works well as long as I can remember the name of the set!
So one more photo... the stamps in my stamping room are just the current sets. But I have a few retired sets that I still haven't been able to part with and they are stored in a cabinet in our garage... I'm not sure that my hubby knows that the entire cabinet now contains stamps so I hope he doesn't read this post! LOL! This is what tips me over the scale into that "addicted" category I think. Okay, somebody please tell me that this is a "healthy" addiction and that I shouldn't be worried! ; )Well, that's all from me tonight, but check back tomorrow because I am going to shock you with the cards I designed tonight! I have a stampin' class and I had a request from the hostess to do all kids cards, mostly for boys. It was so much fun!! Okay, I can't wait to tell you the shocking part... I designed five cards and NONE of them have ribbon!! Unbelievable! I'll post them all tomorrow so be sure to check back.
Happy stampin' & stamp collecting! : )
Bev.
2 comments:
WOW! That's quite a collection! Thank you Bev for posting the pictures of your stamps, this will put it into perspective for the husband!
Thanks Bev, I just showed this to may husband and he said that guess I need more stamps...
Nora
Post a Comment