
I've just made a fantastic addition to my craft room and I wanted to share this idea with you! I used to store my punches in a drawer unit, but as my collection grew, it became more difficult to easily find the punch I needed. Here's the perfect solution! These rails are from IKEA - they are meant for kitchen utensils, but they are just right for punches! These two rails are now hanging at the end of my craft table putting some of my favourite punches within easy reach. I love it! You can also buy little shelves and bins that hang from the rails (meant to hold spice jars or utensils in the kitchen) and use these to hold different craft supplies. My space doesn't allow for this and I had enough punches to fill the space that I did have...
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
3 comments:
Awesome idea Bev, thanks for sharing.
what a great idea - that IKEA has some wonderful things.....
cl
That'll be first on my list of things to get next December for my annual trip there! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment