
Last night I met a new demonstrator in my downline group named Bonnie. I didn't know much about Bonnie, but I did quickly learn that she is a talented stamper! Look at this gorgeous card that she made for our swap... Isn't the background stunning? Bonnie created this with ink and sponges. For the water, she told us that she started with the darkest colours first, leaving white space that could be filled in with lighter colours as she created. I think she said she did the same with the sky, but I was so much in awe at this point that I don't know if I was still hearing what she was saying! LOL! The stamp set used on this card is called Winds of Grace. Thanks for the wonderful card, Bonnie, and welcome to our group!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment