
I had a great evening... I have to say that I think I have the best stamping friends! I love getting together with my stamping customers and with my Stampin' Up! downline. I spent this evening stamping with 14 of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators for our group meeting. It was a ton of fun!
This card is from Tanya - she made it for our swap... There were 10 of us in the swap so I have lots of new cards to share with you in the next few days. This card combines two great colours - Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip. Tanya has used the She's All That stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue on this card.
Have a great week everyone and be sure to check back tomorrow for another new card!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I love this card! Even though I haven't really liked this stamp set at all --
Post a Comment