Monday, August 04, 2008

Big News from SU!

Stampin' Up!'s annual convention has just ended... I wasn't able to be there, but it's always such an exciting time of year as we get to hear about some of the great things in store for us in the coming months. I have to say that I think the announcements coming out of this year's convention are some of the most exciting ever! And, here's the best one...

Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix and we will be offering our own Big Shot die-cutting system starting in September! There will be exclusive Stampin' Up! dies and I've already seen the brochure... they look great! I'm so fortunate to have been able to pre-order mine so that I can start playing with it in time for my September stamping events... can't wait for it get here so I can start cutting out snowflakes, scallops, letters, flowers and more!

I'm also excited because today Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s cofounder and CEO, has launched her own blog! I've met Shelli a few times over my 6 years as a demonstrator and she is such a genuinely wonderful person. I was excited to visit her blog this morning and get to see the latest picture of her beautiful and growing family... I can't wait to hear more from Shelli. I hope you'll visit her new blog also: http://www.soshelli.com/. Just be sure to come back here often as well! : )

Okay, I'm off to celebrate BC's 150th birthday! Hope you are having a fantastic long weekend and enjoying your day wherever you are!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: