The new catalogues have arrived!!!! I have to tell you that I've sometimes had mixed feelings when previous catalogues have come out, but this one I LOVE!! My own wish list is already a little too long... oh no!!
This time, it's easy to tell you that I have one new favourite stamp set right from the beginning... it's the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set on page 98. And, the best part is that it's on sale!! Yep, brand new stamp set and it's on sale already... it doesn't get any better than that! In fact, there are 9 brand new stamp sets that are on sale from August 11th through September 30th. I'll post some more details on that tomorrow.
And, there are so many great new accessories... beautiful new Designer Series Paper that I can't wait to see in person, lots of great new Simply Scrappin' Kits, new ribbon, Designer Brads and Designer Buttons!! And, exciting new punches - including a Square Scallop and the Scallop Edge.
So, I'm going to be getting in touch with everyone who pre-ordered a catalogue in the next couple of days to arrange to get it to you... If you didn't pre-order but would like one, just email me (bevennis@shaw.ca). Cost is $10 or free if you book a workshop! You'll also be able to see the new catalogue online on Monday.
I'll be placing the first order from the new catalogue on Monday.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment