
Craft fair season is over!! We had 3 very successful fairs and had a lot of fun along the way! It was so nice to see so many familiar faces at the fairs - sorry to those of you who stopped by when we were busy and didn't have much chance to chat...
Christmas has arrived at our house... the snow over the weekend really helped to bring in the spirit. When we got home from the craft fair yesterday, I found my husband getting the lights on the Christmas tree... We managed to start digging out the many ornaments and decorations but then my energy ran out for the day so now it just looks like Christmas exploded in our house! All in good time... It's nice to see the lights of the Christmas tree brightening up the living room even though there are no decorations on its branches yet. I'm ready to settle down and start making my own Christmas greetings now. I think I need to stamp 160 cards this year... let's see how I do! I'll keep you posted!
Today's card was stamped by Tanya for our swap last month. It uses a hostess stamp set called Sidekick Sayings. The Dashing Designer Series Paper adds a great splash of colour in the background along with the detail of the Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Wild Wasabi. Notice how Tanya added a second knot - a nice touch!
Hope you are safe and warm after our weekend of snow... we still have a fair amount of snow on the ground here!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment