
It's been a very good mail week already and it's only Tuesday! I love receiving Christmas cards and receiving a handmade card is so special! We've been very fortunate this year and I was just admiring our collection so thought I'd take a quick photo and share it with you here. I always hang our handmade cards on the top string and for the first time this year, the string is full! Yay!! We've received some beautiful handmade cards. Thank you to all of my stamping friends who have sent greetings!
You'll also see a little of my snowman collection in this photo... this is just a small piece of the collection!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
I love your decorations - How nice for you to receive all those lovely cards - you deserve everyone one of them and you should be a proud demonstator. Thanks for all your inspiration this year and I look forward to more in 2008. All the very best to you and your family this holiday season and also Happy New year...
respectfully
cb
Hey, my card is on your mantle!! Ya!! Happy Holidays Bev, look forward to seeing you in the new year. Rhonda
Post a Comment