Wednesday, December 03, 2008

An amazing card...

This amazing card was stamped by Lorraine for our swap last month... It's even more stunning in person! Lorraine has done some masking and lots of sponging to create this scene. For the trees, she drew the snow on by hand using a white gel pen. Thanks for the beautiful card, Lorraine.

I enjoyed my evening here in Ottawa. It's a little chilly, but it didn't stop me from walking to the Byward Market with one of my coworkers where we had a wonderful dinner. On our way back to our hotel, we walked past Parliament Hill which was busy with activity - lots of news cameras on site even though it was about 7:00 pm. The Parliament building looked amazing as there were snowflakes projected onto the main building and Peace Tower. I'm hoping to go back tomorrow night with my camera to see if I can get a picture of it.

Well, I'm going to get this posted and head to bed... sadly, I have a bit of a cold so I want to get a good night's sleep so that hopefully I can fight it off!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

What an amazing card! True talent!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is just fantastic, Hollie took the words right out of my mouth - I bet it is spectacular in person.... get well soon..

clb