Saturday, December 20, 2008

Priceless!!


Dimensionals = 256
Snowflakes = 224
SNAIL refills = 5

Mailing 160 hand-stamped Christmas greetings to family and friends... priceless!

The other night, my table was covered with snowflakes and I had to take a photo. My Christmas cards are all in the mail finally! This year, we made two different designs - 96 of one and 64 of the other. My husband helped me with the cards for our family by cutting all of the snowflakes and the "Top Note" die-cut shapes so he is now quite the Big Shot expert. I appreciate that he gets involved in the process every year... and with only a little bit of grumbling! ; )

So, since I'm always racing against the calendar to get my cards finished, I haven't had much free time lately. That's why I've been absent from my blog... sorry!

I haven't been creating anything new lately either, but I thought I would share a cute little gift that I received from my friend and downline, Melanie. This little envelope contains a gift card (from Starbucks) and the envelope is actually what the gift card came in. Melanie added a beautiful ribbon bow and attached the Merry Christmas greeting punched out with the small oval punch - just a nice touch to this thoughtful gift. It's a quick and simple way to add a special touch and make a beautiful little package.

I hope you are staying safe and warm in this crazy weather we've been having... Not sure if I will be back to post again before Christmas so I will take this chance to wish you all the best of the season. I wish you a season filled with peace, love and joy. I look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bev, I just loved your christmas card this year - it is just "priceless" - I don't know how you do it - great job and I feel very honoured to have received one - Happy New Year

clb