Christmas is absolutely my favourite time of the year. I just love everything about it... I love decorating, I love spending time with family and friends, I love shopping for just the right gifts, I love eating yummy treats, I love listening to Christmas music, and I love the spirit of the season! We decorated our house this weekend and Mom and I made our family's traditional meat pie (tortiere). Now it really feels like the Christmas season is just around the corner!I'm in Ottawa right now and although it's
a touch cold, I must admit that I liked seeing snow on the ground. And, I enjoyed walking around a different mall this evening looking for gifts... but I only managed to buy things for myself so that wasn't such progress! A new watch and 7 new Smurfs for my collection...So, I'm done all of my stamping classes for the year and now I'm looking forward to getting my own Christmas cards made. It will be fun to get the assembly line going in the dining room this weekend and my husband always helps me so I love being able to do this annual project together...
I thought I would share a few more Christmas creations with you - I have a few ready to go each day this week so be sure to check back! The first card features the Deer Friends hostess stamp set. The second one is my friend Sonia's design and we made it as a Make-and-Take at our last meeting. Sonia used the Mr. Twigster stamp set and the Best Yet hostess stamp set for this fun card. And, the third card is another Make-and-Take from our meeting designed by Lorraine using the Christ is Born stamp set. I'll be back with another card tomorrow night. Have a great day!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment