
I had one of the best days of stamping yesterday when I got together with my downline team. Each member of the Canadian INKspirations team has so much creativity and enthusiasm that you can't help but catch the "bug"!!
I came home with so many great ideas and samples that I just can't wait to share with my customers and friends!!
We learned so many new things and I've absolutely fallen IN LOVE with the On Board Accents and Letters. My upline, Alison, came with a bag full of samples of amazing things you can do with these pieces - I had no idea and now I'm anxious to get playing with mine some more!
Oh, and she showed us how to make a Viewmaster card - remember those classic toys with the little wheels that turn to show a different picture. Well, same idea with the card - there's a wheel that turns and displays different words or pictures in a punched out hole on the front of the card. Watch for another Word Window Punch class so you can learn how to make this fun card!
So much stamping to look forward to!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment