Well, I'm excited to be entering the world of blogs! I hope that my blog will be a place that I can provide some different ideas, samples and tips for my customers and my downline team.
I've been thinking about doing this for a while, after seeing my upline's blog where I find lots of great ideas and inspiration! There never seemed to be enough time in my day to get to setting it up, but today I felt compelled to get started...
I spent my day at our Canadian INKspirations Group Meeting. Canadian INKspirations is my downline team and we get together to share the latest in stamping ideas. Well, today was our big annual all day meeting and one of the things we discussed was how we share our ideas with others and I realized that this was one of the fastest ways to share new cards, techniques and stamping tricks! So, as I spoke about the importance of setting goals, I made a goal for myself to check into starting a blog and I discovered how easy it was!
So, there's a long way to go in getting my blog up and running - check back often to see how I'm doing with this!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment