nes to the collection. At this time of year, I get lots of requests to add Christmas cards to stamping classes. If you are looking for some inspiration, check my class schedule - there are lots of classes to help you get Christmas card and gift ideas.The hope card features the "Wishing You" stamp set from the 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogue along with the Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper (both available only until November 30th). I love the simplicity of this card - it's easy to make yet so striking! If I wanted to take this card up one step, I could do Diamond Dust using Irridescent Ice Emboss Powder on the main image and it would bring more attention to that piece as the focal point. I love the way the Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive and Always Artichoke card stock coordinate with the pre-printed paper. I was inspired by a sample on Splitcoaststampers for this card.
The star card, also features products from the 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogue - the Holiday Thyme Designer Series paper again along with the stitched grosgrain ribbon (Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme). The star is from the On Board Accents and has been covered with Holiday Thyme Designer Series Paper then the edges were sanded with a Sanding Block to smooth them as well as bring out the white border. It's difficult to see on this photo, but I've stamped a little greeting from the "Little Holiday Wishes" set that says "Have yourself a merry little Christmas!" This card would be great for special someone!Check back soon for more Christmas card samples!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment