Today, I was driving home from a stampin' class (thanks for the fun afternoon Christine and everyone who was there!) and I couldn't help but notice some beautiful fall colours in the trees. It made me think about this card that I created for our last Stamp-A-Stack and I thought that I would share it on my blog today. It's stamped with the Season of Friendship set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue using Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Really Rust and Ruby Red. It's a fairly simple card and was fun to make!
And, as the leaves fall from the trees, the time for another kind of tree - the Christmas tree - is just around the corner. Here's a card from this year's Santa's workshop that I really like... it's stamped with the Season of Joy stamp set. I've also used the Canvas background stamp on this one. I love using the new Riding Hood Red colour on Christmas cards. On this one, I've combined it with Garden Green and Very Vanilla.There are still a few seats available for Santa's Workshop on Sunday, November 9th at 1:00 pm, but they are filling quickly so be sure to register by emailing me at bevennis@shaw.ca soon!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good time Bev, I know I did and I think everyone else did too :) Loved all the cards you/we made - you are the best!!
Thanks again for all of your hard work!
Looking forward to the Santa's Workshop on the 9th!
ct :)
Post a Comment