
I hope that you have had a happy Thanksgiving weekend. I sure have! We had our little baby house guest for the weekend... She arrived on Friday afternoon and was here until this afternoon. We enjoyed sharing her first Thanksgiving dinner with her. We also took her to the pumpkin patch (I've been anxiously waiting for the opportunity to scrapbook a pumpkin patch page!) and to Build-A-Bear... She and I now have matching Build-A-Bears! You can probably tell that we really enjoyed having a baby around the house for the weekend... We miss her like crazy now!
So, although I had big plans to do lots of stamping this weekend while "Little Miss" slept, it didn't work out as planned. Turns out that there's lots more to looking after a baby that even keeps you busy while they sleep (I know, it wasn't really a surprise) and when I was done the chores, it was just so enjoyable to watch her sleep...
We also celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday as well as our 1st anniversary of having our adoption application logged in in China. It was a pretty big day with so much to be thankful for!
I'm busy now creating cards for this weekend's Santa's Workshop. I thought I would give you a sneak peek at one of the cards that I made... It uses the Punch Pals stamp set and I think it's pretty cute! It opens in the centre which is a nice change. Although it looks like lots of colouring, it's all done with Stampin' Write Markers so it goes fairly quickly.
We also celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday as well as our 1st anniversary of having our adoption application logged in in China. It was a pretty big day with so much to be thankful for!
I'm busy now creating cards for this weekend's Santa's Workshop. I thought I would give you a sneak peek at one of the cards that I made... It uses the Punch Pals stamp set and I think it's pretty cute! It opens in the centre which is a nice change. Although it looks like lots of colouring, it's all done with Stampin' Write Markers so it goes fairly quickly.
I do have two seats left for this Friday night's Santa's Workshop, starting at 7:00 pm. I'll have at least 10 new Christmas cards for you to pick from... maybe more, depending on how creative my week is! So, I better get back to stamping now... Oh, if you want to join us on Friday night, email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your very special anniversaries.
Nora.
Happy belated Anniversary - looking forward to Santa's workshop on the 9th of Nov. This looks like such a cute card and see ya Sunday
cl
Post a Comment