Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy (belated) World Card Making Day!


Yesterday, October 4th, was World Card Making Day... I'm a little late in posting this but, I wanted to be sure that you know all about Stampin' Up!'s fantastic special to mark this big day. Until October 11th, you can order any of the Simply Sent card kits or the Card Elements for 20% off the catalogue price! It's a fast and easy way to make cards... be sure to check the kits out on pages 176-177 of the Idea Book & Catalogue.

I've had a busy stamping weekend... Lots of fun at the Stamp-A-Stacks on Friday evening and Saturday morning. And, lots of cards were created... over 200! Isn't that amazing? There were some pretty serious stampers here!

Today, I am stamping Christmas cards... getting ready for the upcoming Santa's Workshops. I have one card created and lots more to come! There are still a few seats available for this workshop on Friday, October 17th, but they will fill quickly so be sure to register by emailing me at bevennis@shaw.ca. I will offer this same workshop again - I will announce additional dates soon...

Okay, must get back to my stamp room! : )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bev, that was the craziest, loudest Stampin' Stack yet! Thanks for a great time and looking forward to the next one! Rhonda