As we get ready for the Thanksgiving weekend, I thought I would share this lovely card that was one of the make and takes at my group meeting last weekend. This one is the creative work of Sonia. I just love the colours of fall and am so enjoying watching the leaves change colour right now... The designer series paper on this card make it a quick and easy one to create, but it's very beautiful.
I hope that you enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend. I look forward to reflecting on all the many things in my life for which I am thankful.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - I know that many of you are anxiously waiting to hear about upcoming classes... I will post dates over the weekend, including the date of my Open House!
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
All the best to you and yours as well - I'm thankful to have you and Terry in my life, teasing out the creativity that is lurking beneath in each of us! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment