
Here's

a quick and easy baby card that I made a couple of weeks ago... Actually, I made two - one in Regal Rose and one in Lavender Lace. I liked both and although I only spent about 20 minutes making both of them, I was quite pleased with the outcome. A few details... the stroller is from the Fun & Fast Notes set and the greeting is from the Short & Sweet set. I stamped both using StazOn ink and I carefully watercoloured using an AquaPainter. On the layer under the stroller, I ran the card stock through the ink to darken it a bit and give it some texture. I ran the background card stock through the Big Shot with one of the Texturz Plates to duplicate the dots that are on the stroller. And, of course, some ribbon finished the cards off perfectly!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment