Friday, October 02, 2009

September Contest Cards


I received 3 submissions for the September contest... what great submissions! Here they are:

This first card was made by Tiffany. Some of you may have met Tiffany when she's come to stamping classes here with her Mom. She's a great little stamper and I always enjoy when she's able to come and stamp with us! I adore her ghost card. She's cut the ghosts and clouds out by hand and then used circle punches to make the moon and pumpkin. I particularly like how she dragged the stamp pad over the background card stock to make it look like night. Cute card, Tiffany!!

Tiffany's Mom, Jamie, also submitted a great fall inspired card. She did a lovely job of colouring in all these images... And, I really like the ground that she coloured in. It looks like Jamie used Watercolour Paper which makes watercolouring so much easier.

And the last card was submitted by Carol Lynn. I was thrilled to see her use these leaves. Stampin' Up used to carry them, but they were retired quite a while back. I always loved them, but unfortunately they were one of those things that I treasured so much that I never used them myself! It looks like Carol Lynn used the French Script background stamp on this card. This is such an elegant card.

Thanks to all of you for entering the contest and sharing your artwork with us!

Now, it's time to announce the winner. Remember, your name goes in once for each card submitted and then I use a list generator to choose the winner... Here's what came up this time around:
  1. Carol Lynn
  2. Tiffany
  3. Jamie
Congratulations to Carol Lynn! You have a $20 credit to spend towards any current Stampin' Up! products and you can select one of the following hostess sets: Love Bug, Live Like You Mean It or Dear Friend.

Okay, time for a new contest... For the month of October, the contest theme will be KIDS! Anything for the littler ones in the crowd. Same "rules" as always... your submissions must use only Stampin' Up! products (current or retired) and in emailing me your submission, you are giving me permission to post it on my blog. The prize will again be $20 in Stampin' Up! product plus a hostess stamp set. You will receive one entry in the prize draw per submission.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

1 comment:

ct said...

Nice cards ladies!