Hey everyone! Just popping in to give you the latest news quickly...
First, click over to my website to see details of this week's deal. If you want to try some new embellishments on your cards, scrapbook pages and other projects, this is the time to order!
I've been busy the last couple of evenings getting cards ready for this year's Santa's Workshop... we have 11 ready to go and two more that I will create tomorrow night. I've finally managed to work out some additional dates (thanks for your patience!). There's still space available this Sunday, October 25th starting at 1:00 pm. And, the two new dates are Sunday, November 1st at 1:00 pm and Friday, November 6th at 7:00 pm. If these dates don't work for you and you are still interested, please email me to let me know and I'll see if I can schedule another.
And, at long last, the Open House date is scheduled... It will be on Saturday, November 28th. Please mark your calendars - you won't want to miss this! I'll post more details soon, but let me just say that I am super excited about the door prizes - one door prize is the Tabletop Paper Cutter! Woohoo!!
Hope to see you soon... Until then, happy stampin'!
Bev.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment