Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last day of Fall Frenzy!


This is just a quick post this morning, but I will be back later today with lots of exciting NEW card samples to share with you... Yesterday was my annual group meeting with members of my Stampin' Up! team and I have lots of great new inspiration! So check back this evening!

For now, I just wanted to remind you that today is the last day of the Fall Frenzy special. I know lots of you have already ordered some of the stamp sets included in this special, but I wanted to make sure no one misses out! The Stem Silhouettes stamp set from the Holiday Mini has certainly be the most popular so I thought I would post this simple card that we made with it at the last Stamp-A-Stack.

I will be placing an order this evening, so if you would like anything, please let me know!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: